Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelors of Science in Elementary Education Master's in Educational Leadership Elementary Certification K-12 Special Education Certification K-12 Principal Certification K-12
Mrs. Shannon Kuchak
3rd Grade Classroom Page!
- I obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education with a minor in Exceptional Children from Mansfield University and a Masters degree in Educational Leadership from Wilkes University.
- I hold an Elementary Certification, a Special Education Certification, and a Principal Certification.
- I have been teaching for 19 years.
- I taught in North Carolina for 3 years before moving back to Pennsylvania.
- I have taught High School Emotional Support, 5th Grade Learning Support, 4th Grade, and 3rd Grade. I have enjoyed all of my teaching positions!!
- I’ve been married for 16 years
- My husband is the elementary art teacher at Elk Lake School District.
- I have a daughter, Nadia, who is in 4th Grade.
- We have a Goldendoodle, Rory, who will be 5 years old in November.
We have a busy and exciting year in store for us! I consider teaching your child to be a privilege, as well as a tremendous responsibility. I strive to provide a motivating and safe learning environment for all of my students. Please know that you are an essential part of your child’s academic success. Remember to check binders and backpacks frequently and encourage your child to complete homework assignments and prepare for quizzes and tests. I hope you find this website to be a valuable resource. Please use it to remain as informed and involved as possible. Thank you for visiting. Feel free to contact me at any time. I look forward to getting to know you and your child!